Blog Archive

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Okkk

I don't really know what to post about but the tutorials and using color pallets were all really awesome. I'd like to learn more about that stuff. I am going to try and do a painting with a limited pallet like the dude in the video did. It's really cool..!!!!!!! Yeah! I'm still waiting for my intuos 3 pen, though. Never buy anything from harvey norman!


I have been doing some concept sketches for this concept art thing and it's coming along kinda acceptably. I've been researching world war 1 for costume and weapon ideas, since its based around the early 1930s. Heres some awesome pics!




radical machine gun used to unradically mow down radical soldiers :(
this armor was used to protect the troops from snipers.
destruction of some bridge.
soldier and his horse in gas masks.

french poison gas launcher.
a great fortress. really cool.

great machine gun for reference.

No comments: